– What are the requirements to become a training partner for the BIRU program?
- Institutions or organizations that are legal entities and have bank accounts in the institution (not individuals) and the institution’s NPWP.
- Committed to building a biogas market in the region
- Has the same working area as the BIRU program area
- Have adequate construction personnel
- Have a business plan for the construction of a minimum of 100 domestic biogas reactors for the first year
- Have collaborated with government agencies and or companies in CSR programs (preferred)
- Willing to comply with the requirements put forward by BIRU and ensure that the biogas reactor standard is built according to BIRU standards
- Signed a cooperation agreement with YRE, as the implementing agency for the BIRU program
– How do you become a training partner for the BIRU program?
- Prospective partners can come or contact Yayasan Rumah Energi.
- Fill out the business plan form and institution profile as data, then submit all documents to Yayasan Rumah Energi.
- Yayasan Rumah Energi team will send the documents to the PC; then the selected records will be called to conduct an interview.
- The PC will provide recommendations from the interview results, and then Yayasan Rumah Energi team will contact potential partners.