– How to become a construction partner for the BIRU program?
– What are the terms and conditions for becoming a BIRU program construction partner?
– What are the duties and obligations of construction partners in the BIRU program?
Apart from building a biogas reactor, construction partners are tasked with maintaining the biogas reactor’s quality. They are also working with financial partners and training partners to create training programs and procurement programs for biogas technology. It could be said that the construction partner is responsible for the biogas reactor in the field.
– What are the benefits of being a BIRU construction partner?
BIRU construction partners will get several financial and non-financial benefits. First of all, the benefits you get when you join BIRU are knowledge about renewable energy and biogas.
In addition to knowledge about biogas technology, construction partners will also learn about the use of bio-slurry. The utilization of this bio-slurry will be useful to increase the opportunity for additional income as well.
BIRU’s construction partners will also get a margin profit, namely the financial benefit obtained from the difference in the biogas price in the market. Besides, for each project bid from the government, the BIRU program will propose a construction partner as one of the implementing teams.
– Who can be a BIRU construction partner?
Anyone can register and become a BIRU construction partner as long as they meet the requirements above.