We are Hiring for Biogas Market & Technology Consultant!
1. Liaise with BIRU partners, MEMR and other relevant Ministries/Agencies
2. Liaise with international and/or national biogas industry players (private sector, NGO, universities) who can potentially drive the investment for biogas scale-up
3. Liaise with BIRU field officers, microfinance partner, etc.
4. Closely coordinate with Team Leader on findings, workflow, final report and final presentation together with the Biogas Technical Consultant
1. A master degree in the field that is relevant to the objective of the study including but not limited to engineering, finance, environmental studies, energy, ICT, etc.
2. At least 10 (ten) years’ experience in conducting feasibility studies for rural development projects either locally (Asia) or globally with experience and knowledge in the biogas sector is preferred
3. Excellent knowledge of technology advancement and ICT knowledge in relation to household (cooking) energy services in developing countries.
4. Excellent oral and report writing in English
For more detail, download here.